Hans is a senior executive with 15 years of commercial experience in the pharmaceutical industry in markets across Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific. As the managing director of Pharmexx Canada, Hans has partnered with multiple multinational corporations and emerging pharma clients to help effectively commercialize their products to healthcare professionals.
“My passion is commercialization of healthcare. I love working with the many great people I meet at MaRS and elsewhere to help design and execute innovative ways of making products and services available to the relevant customers in a cost-effective way. I am proud to be part of the important efforts to generate an even stronger and more successful cluster of innovative, Ontario-based healthcare and life sciences ventures.”
- Managing Director, Pharmexx Canada (part of Ashfield Healthcare)
- Strategic Business Unit Director and Management Committee Member, Invida (part-Quintiles owned, leading healthcare commercialization services company in AsiaPac)
- Asia Regional Marketing Manager, Representative Manager Japan and Korea, and various commercial roles at corporate and local levels, LEO Pharma
- Executive education in negotiations, sales management and finance, INSEAD Singapore
- MSc in International Business, Copenhagen Business School
- Multilingual: English, French, Japanese and Danish