Position Role: Sales
Position Level: Experienced
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: 2018-10-01
GreenSaving Home Services is one of the fastest growing eco-friendly reliable, efficient and affordable home service solutions providers in Ontario. Providing comfort solutions to GTA residents with highly eco-efficient energy/heating/cooling air conditioning (HVAC) systems, Windows and Doors, and Roofing installations. As an Innovator and leader in the eco-energy Industry, GreenSaving Experts are well-versed in configuration and tested eco-mechanisms that has built a solid reputation for our exceptional sales revenues and customer service. Our professional team is recognized widely as providing 24/hr personal support and solutions such as repair and preventative maintenance, and overall HVAC systems management to meet any home comfort need. 100% Canadian owned and operated and we are looking for those who are committed to delivering eco-friendly and high quality products, individualized client service support and home comfort solutions in order to meet the needs of any Canadian family or property size circumstance.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time, Flexible Hours and Scheduling, Permanent.
Salary and Compensation:
- An average commission based income, where you can make well OVER $50,000-100,000.
- 10-20% commission off of any sale.
- Best deals provided daily with proven minimum 20% closing rate.
- Comprehensive training from industry experts, for roofing and attic sales as well.
- Company Group Benefits Package
- Bonuses and incentives available.
- Free Parking.
- Must be able to travel around GTA.
At Green Saving Home Services, we are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Window’s and Door’s Sales Representatives to join our team, and must possess the following skills:
- Minimum 2+ years sales experience.
- Windows and Doors experience is an Asset.
- Roofing, Attic and HVAC background is an Asset.
- G2 or G Driver’s License.
- Proven ability to close sales.
- Strong negotiating skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A personable and professional demeanor.
- Able to assist customers with product knowledge and address concerns with the help of samples, catalogs, and illustrations of our products.
- Highly Motivated; sales and goal oriented, eager to make as many sales a day as possible.
- High School Diploma, college diploma or Bachelor’s degree is needed.
- Problem solver, critical thinker and adaptable; able to work independently and handle situations.
- Own a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel throughout the GTA.
- Strong work ethic, able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Professional and driven by success and sales, dedicated to quality customer services.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, building relationships with customers.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Instructions for E-mail Applications:
Do you have what it takes to join our sales team?Please forward us your resume, however only qualified selected candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted. GreenSaving Home Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.