Half or Full-day Entrepreneurship Experiences
Delivered either at MaRS or at your location, these experiences provide students with an introduction to entrepreneurship and leave them with practical strategies that they can apply at school and beyond.
Topics for these sessions include:
- Career skills – why entrepreneurship and self-employment are viable (and likely) career pathways
- Collaboration skills – how you can apply networking and personal branding to build better teams and prepare for a shifting job market
- Ideation skills – techniques for identifying needs and getting to the root cause of problems
- Research skills – how to apply empathy and resilience when conducting primary research
- Strategy skills – how to plan and visualize next steps using rapid prototyping and the business model canvas
- Communication skills – how to use pitch techniques to become a more compelling, focused communicator
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more and to book an entrepreneurial experience for your school.