CEO: Jessica Ching
Sub-sector:Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Year Founded: 2010
Eve Medical is a medical device company that designs, develops and markets medical devices aimed at the specific healthcare needs of women. The company aims to improve the quality of healthcare for women by making medical technology understandable, patient-friendly and cost-effective to measurably reduce disease. Its first product provides women with an easy, reliable way to screen for the infection that causes cervical cancer.
- News & Insights: You can’t not do it: Female founders and their successful health ventures
- News & Insights: Canadian health technologies playing in international markets
- News & Insights: #ICYMI: MaRS venture news: July 1 to 31
- Press Release: MaRS and Saint Elizabeth accelerate ventures impacting health and well-being
- Press Release: MaRS’ Impact8 social venture accelerator launches second cohort
- News & Insights: Announcing Impact8′s second cohort!
- News & Insights: Talk, talk, talk… and other wise words from healthcare entrepreneurs
- News & Insights: Photoblog: Top MaRS images of 2011
- News & Insights: Up-Start! Competition 2011