CEO: Daryl Wilson
Sub-sector: Energy Storage
Year founded: 1995
Hydrogenics designs, manufactures, builds and installs industrial and commercial hydrogen systems around the world. The company has three primary areas of focus: energy storage, hydrogen generation and power systems. Its systems have a range of applications, including hydrogen generators for industrial processes and fueling stations, hydrogen fuel cells for electric vehicles, fuel cell installations for freestanding electrical power plants, and power-to-gas, the world’s most innovative way to store and transport energy.
- News & Insights: 21st-century cage match: the Cleantech Bulls versus the Climate Bear
- News & Insights: A cross-Canada energy innovation conversation
- News & Insights: Energy storage: Enabling tomorrow’s energy today
- MaRS Video: Startups and the Smart Grid – Hydrogenics
- MaRS Video: Lived it Lecture with Joseph Cargnelli – Entrepreneurship 101 2011/12
- MaRS Video: Want to turn your dream into a commercial reality?
- News & Insights: Cleantech making waves across the border
- News & Insights: An alternative energy carrier is back in the spotlight and fueled by Ontario innovation
- MaRS Video: Hydrogenics – Meet The Entrepreneurs
- News & Insights: GreenHeroes: Saving the planet, one story at a time
- MaRS Video: Electric Vehicles: Market opportunities and new business models for industry stakeholders – MaRS Market Insights