CEO: Henry Chong
Year founded: 2012
Revelo has reinvented the electric bike with its revolutionary, ultra-portable, chainless architecture. Ultra-portable, chainless and easy to ride, Revelo e-bikes are among the lightest on the planet, offering the most convenient, fun and emission-free way to get from A to B without breaking a sweat. Affordable to own and operate, the foldable e-bike is perfect for condo dwellers, urban commuters and boaters. Founded in 2012, Revelo Electric Corporation is an award-winning, Toronto-based company that applies superior design to the challenge of urban mobility, creating solutions that improve quality of life and the environment.
- News & Insights: Revelo: A revolution in urban transportation
- News & Insights: MaRS Cleantech’s 12 highlights of 2013
- MaRS Video: 5 lessons learned from embraced mistakes
- Press Release: Toronto startup unveils game-changing electric bike
- News & Insights: LIFEbike: A winner’s perspective